Flight Training - Background
Aerotec Flight Training commenced official operations in November 2003. Chief pilot and instructor Matt Handley who has over 9,000 hrs instructing and over 10,000 hrs flying.
Matt gained his pilots licence in gliders at 17, with his commercial licence following soon after. Matt has a wide range of flying experience from gliders and small fixed wing aircraft through to warbirds and vintage aircraft.
We also conduct Joy Flights, both aerobatic and scenic, in our Boeing Stearman PT-17, Adventure Flights in our North American T-28 Trojan and Trial Flights in our CT4E.
Gift vouchers can be purchased for Joy Flights, Adventure Flights and Trial Introductory Flights.
AEROTEC FLIGHT TRAINING PROGRAMS
- General Flying Progress Test in a PAC CT-4E
- Private Pilot Licence Navigation Phase (PAC CT-4E)
- Commercial Pilot Licence -150 HR syllabus (PAC CT-4E)
AFT SPECIAL TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Night VFR Rating (PAC CT-4E)
- Tailwheel Endorsement (Boeing PT-17 Stearman)
- Constant Speed Endorsement (PAC CT-4E)
- Aerobatic Endorsement (PAC CT-4E)
- Advance Spinning (PAC CT-4E)
- Emergency Recovery Training (PAC CT-4E)
Please note that training toward the issue of a professional qualification may be GST exempt.
We also conduct Joyflights, both aerobatic and scenic, in our Boeing Stearman & Adventure Flights in our North American T.28 Trojan.